Are you in search of the ideal vacuum cleaner to maintain a clean home?
Don’t settle for just any vacuum. An effective vacuum does more than just remove dust; it also ensures that the dust and debris remain trapped inside the vacuum canister. To be a top performer, a vacuum cleaner must possess strong suction and a HEPA filter.
Shark is a renowned brand in the world of vacuums. Beyond vacuum cleaners, Shark offers various other appliances. While it has built an excellent reputation in the market, it’s important not to be swayed by paid advertisements. In this article, we’ll provide you with unbiased reviews of two Shark vacuums: the Shark NV352 and the Shark ZU561.
For all those of you who are searching for a decent upright vac that does an impressive job on both hard floors and carpets, consider the SHARK NV352 Lift-Away model. It is one of the best options in the Lift-Away category and one of the few fully-sealed models.
Shark NV352 Features
- Lift-Away Technology: One of the advantages of this feature is you can clean unreachable spots like high ceilings at the press of a button. When you press the button, you can lift the canister off the floor and clean high surfaces with a motorized head.
- Dynamic Powerful Motor: Almost all the vacs in the Navigator series use a motor of 1200 watts. This power is all you need to get rid of all kinds of difficult debris, including pet hair.
- The Anti-Allergen Seal: The Anti-Allergen Seal is a feature unique to this model. Hence the NV352 is the perfect choice for homes with allergy sufferers.
- Multiple Useful Accessories: When you buy an NV352, you end up with several practical and impressive accessories that cater to every cleaning needs. Some of the notable ones include pet power brushes, upholstery tools, and crevice tools in three sizes.
Shark NV352 Pros and Cons
Most uprights have a bad rep for having weak motor power. The SHARK ZU561 does not fall on that list. It seems to have tremendous motor power and does a fantastic job collecting vast piles of debris from high-traffic areas of the house. This vac also has an array of features that you won’t find in any other upright models from SHARK.
Shark ZU561 Features
- Zero-M Technology: No more tangled hair in the brush: The brushes on the SHARK ZU561 are designed to pick up hair and pet fur without letting them get tangled. It does a clean job and does not leave even a single strand behind.
- Lift-Away Technology: cleans everything from carpets to curtains: You can detach the hose from its canister and transform the unit into a lift-away vac.
- Suction: It creates great suction thanks to its powerful motor. The vacuum cleaner also flaunts a design that supports and enhances its suction power.
- Filtration: the ZU561 also has an Anti-Allergen Seal Technology. This feature keeps the allergens contained in the canister.
Shark ZU561 Pros and Cons
Difference between Shark NV352 and Shark ZU561?
Both models are alike in terms of their main features. The only notable difference between the two vacs is the ability to use brush attachments with the lift-away. The Shark ZU561 does not feature a power lift-away. But you can use the primary attachments with it.
Which is Better, Shark NV352 or Shark ZU561?
Both the vacs do a perfect cleaning job. If you have high ceilings, then we feel that Shark NV352 will be a better option.